Thursday, November 30, 2006

Photography.

Photography is a hobby of mine that I've adopted recently. I don't profess to understand what an f-stop is or how it differs from an ISO but what I do know is what I like.
Now I've been lucky enough to be blessed with 2 beautiful models (my children Devon and Lillie) and that I have produced some reasonably good result.

I don't go out to produce an image that people are going to like, as long as I like it then that's great. Everyone else can just like it or lump it so ner ner de ner ner! Posting images on the net however does allow you to get advice, advice that you can use on your next attempt. By doing this I've grown quite a lot and learnt to "look outside the box" when taking photos.
Below are some of my favourite images of recent
times - enjoy.

No comments: