Thursday, December 14, 2006

I love a good wedding.

For wedding favours at my wedding in 2005 I designed, recorded and printed some Cd's using the Coudal Brothers Jewel Box system. Now this system may not be the cheapest you can find, but let me tell you they are the very best bar none. The quality is excellent and the customer service is fabulous. I am UK based as opposed to Coudal which is US based. However when I mailed them with an urgent delivery request they were right back in touch and boy did they sort out my delivery for me. Much respect to Coudal.
So my Cd's turned out really good and everyone was well impressed (so impressed that every time I get invited to a wedding now I get requests for producing Cd's. I swear I only get invited to weddings these days to create the favours). Now my Mam asked me to create some for her wedding last year and I think for a very simple design they turned out quite elegant. Not too sure on some of her music choices mind (although Al Green - Let's stay together is an outstanding choice, but then again it was my contribution. As was George Michael).

No comments: