Sunday, December 10, 2006

Invites.

This illustration was drawn up after a friend asked me to create some invites for her 39th birthday. She left all the decisions to me but did say she wanted something fresh and funky. I drew this up in Freehand 10 and then created a separate background and typography with the venue details.
When I first did this I was quite pleased but now looking back I think it has dated quite a bit. Still I thought I'd share it with you. You never know it might work out well as a t-shirt I suppose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uhhh... I was googling my studio name to see where it ranked on google and I noticed that your site actually had my studio name on it... GKAM Studios. It looked like it was in your Links to things I like.

I was very interested by this. I was wondering how you heard about me, or if you thought I was someone else?

I guess this is the true power of the internet... bringing two random people together somehow.

By the way, as a working graphic designer and photographer, I really like your designs. Some really good stuff in here.

Grant