Friday, November 17, 2006

So who am I?

Well I'm a thirty two year old Graphic Design Manager living and working in the North East of England. Currently working for software giants Sage (UK) Plc.
I'm married with a gorgeous wife and the two most beautiful kids any man could wish for. We currently share our house with our ginger tom cat Buzz and our Rottweiler Poppie. We live in a small town in County Durham.
Part of this Blog will be aimed at showcasing some of my interests from design to cars,from photography to well I think you get the drift.......don't you?
I'm a big fan of Audi/VW and within the household we currently run an Audi A3 Sport (the wife's) and a VW Lupo SDi in Canary Yellow (my commuter). Personally for affordable cars I think you have to go a long way to beat Audi/VW for design, build quality and performance. Hense the reason we have had so many of them over the years.
So that's me (well not everything, but I can't go giving everything away so early in my Blog now can I?)


No comments: