Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Happy Christmas.

Deck the halls with bows of holly fal-al-al-la-la-la-la-la-laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
It's nearly that time of year again when old Santa will be coming to leave all us good boys and girls some Chrissie pressies under our trees. Talking of trees I've been drafted in at work to produce some visuals for around the office to bring in some Xmas cheer (not to mention revenue). So I came up with this little guy. He hasn't got a name just yet, maybe you can think of one for him?
The original sketch was drawn up using good old pencil and paper and then I re-inked him in biro. Once I was happy in the scanner he went and into Photoshop to draw in the bold outlines and fill the piece with colour. I even added a shimmer to the lights just for realism.
I hope you like him, enjoy and Merry Christmas.

No comments: